SHATTEMUC COVID-19 GUIDELINES
EFFECTIVE June 26, 2020
(Revisions and updates will be posted here.)
All members and visitors on club property are expected to adhere to these guidelines to help prevent the spread of coronavirus infections.
- The marina and yard are open provided social distancing, sanitizing (e.g., doorknobs, faucets, common surfaces, hoses, etc.,) and masking are strictly observed as per the latest New York State guidelines. Each individual shall carry a suitable mask on his or her person and wear it when it is not possible to maintain a social distance (greater than six feet) from all others.
- Private contractors are allowed in the yard to work on members’ boats. They must adhere to all rules of social distancing, masking, and sanitizing.
- Guests will be restricted to two at a time per membership. Guests must adhere to all rules associated with social distancing, masking, and sanitizing. Any guest not adhering to these rules will be required to leave immediately and will not be allowed to re-enter club property unless approved by the Commodore.
- The clubhouse is reopened for limited use. The kitchen remains closed. No dishes, glasses utensils and cookware shall be used. The bar remains open for purchasing water, soft drinks, beer and wine. Remember that anyone entering the clubhouse must wear a mask at all times and must wipe down any and all surfaces that are touched. MEETINGS AND GATHERINGS ARE PROHIBITED.
- We are accepting transients. Transient services are limited to docking, water, self-serve pump out, pool restrooms, and electricity. No other facilities or services will be available until further notice. Transients must adhere to social distancing, masking and sanitizing.
- The pool is now open. Please refer to the Pool Supplemental Rules and Regulations that are currently in effect.